- Digital identities are created, managed, and used professionally and ethically, through secure, privacy-protecting, and reliable practices that produce high value digital services.
- The disciplines of digital identity and access management are globally seen as vital and vibrant counterparts to privacy and information security
- Practitioners in all phases of their careers have access to continuing education and development materials that help them achieve their goals.
- Monthly newsletter with content on pertinent identity-related issues, written by members for members
- Digital forums for member interactions
- Curated event and meet up calendars
- News clipping service to help members keep up with all of the latest developments in our industry
- A job board
- A comprehensive Body of Knowledge that enables practitioners to learn the discipline of digital identity
IDPro exists to globally foster ethics and excellence in the practice and profession of digital identity.
IDPro Materials for further information: